- Goal – 120p / day, or 840 / week
- Achieved – 0/840 – Failure
Writing – I Remember
- Goal – 14 / week
- Achieved – 14/14 – Success!
Writing – Fragments
- Goal – 5 / week
- Achieved – 2/5 – Failure
Writing – Large Projects
- Goal – 3,500 words / week, or 5hrs 15minutes
- Achieved – 0/3,050 – Failure
- 5 days of posting (anything)
- Achieved – 5 days/5 days – Success!
Again, an expected week of failing. I was pleased to have written two fragments, and that I continued catching up with the I Remember writing.
Reading was a big disappointment. I didn’t read a single page. Yes, I was travelling for a good chunk of the week, but that should have been conducive to greater reading, and not an obstruction. Instead, I listened to a number of podcasts, and then eased back into the work week.
Next week is, from my perspective a true week where these goals should really be seriously tackled and ideally met. I will endeavour to do so.
Each week I aim to provide an update on the Journal of Failure. These reports are intended to provide an impetus for me to achieve as much as I should/more than I do, and also to provide a further ongoing record of my life, as it is.