- Goal – 120p / day, or 840 / week
- Achieved – 680/840 – Failure
Writing – I Remember
- Goal – 14 / week
- Achieved – 14/14 – Success!
Writing – Fragments
- Goal – 5 / week
- Achieved – 0/5 – Failure
Writing – Large Projects
- Goal – 3,500 words / week, or 5hrs 15minutes
- Achieved – 0/3,050 – Failure
- 5 days of posting (anything)
- Achieved – 5 days/5 days – Success!
Ah, Damian. What’s your excuse this week?
I don’t have one. I am very disappointed in myself. I could discuss Australia Day, or the work week, or whatever, but, really – no.
Reading came back, and for that I am pleased. I suspect that reading is the precursor to writing, and by “suspect”, I mean I am certain. I strongly believe if I read often and well, the writing will follow.
But let’s see. We are four weeks down, now, and I don’t really have anything to show. So I am disappointed in myself.
I will be better.
Each week I aim to provide an update on the Journal of Failure. These reports are intended to provide an impetus for me to achieve as much as I should/more than I do, and also to provide a further ongoing record of my life, as it is.