Lengthy title, but there you go.
All of the short stories I have reviewed by translated women writers.
There are 20 reviews here, from 68 short story reviews overall, which is about 30%. That’s not all of the women under review, just the translated ones, but still – I can increase this number!
- Adameşteanu, Gabriela – The Hour Commute (trans. Georgiana Galateanu-Farnoaga and Robert Denis)
- Bán, Zsófia – Frau Röntgen’s Hand (trans. Jim Tucker)
- Batayeva, Zaure – Dismissed (Trans. Zaure Batayeva and Shelley Fairweather-Vega)
- Batiz, Martha – María Times Seven (Trans. Martha Batiz)
- Çiler İlhan (trans. Ayşegül Toroser Ateş)
—Zobar and Başa, Iraq II, Ball, I’m a Bastard!
—You Killed, Batman, My Daughter, Baby Girl
—Number 5, The Seed, Dimwits, Wreck
- Colanzi, Liliana – The Eye (trans. Auston Stiefer)
- Copacabana, Lola – L.L. Is a Marr(i)ed Woman (trans. Samantha Schnee)
- Damián Miravete, Gabriela – They Will Dream in the Garden (trans. Adrian Demopulos)
- Dimitrijević, Dejana – The Cover (Trans. Alice Copple-Tosić)
- Eiríksdóttir, Kristín – Holes in People
- Firan, Carmen – The Farce
- Ibarz, Mercé – Nela and the Virgins
- Mán-Várhegyi, Réka – Woman Striker Has Killer Left Foot (Trans. Owen Good)
- Ralambo, Bao – Blastomycosis (Trans. Allison M. Charette)
- Simić, Mima – Boys Don’t Cry
- Tóth, Krisztina – The Pigeon (trans. Ottilie Mulzet)
- Villafuerte, Nadia
——Happy Box (trans. Pennell Somsen)
——Cosmo Girl (trans. Julie Ann Ward)